Seeds of Truth: Proverbs 3:6
Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:6, NLT
What does this verse mean to you? What does it say about God’s will? What does it say about following His guidance? How do you find God’s will? What role does His Word play? What role does prayer play? How do you know if it’s God’s will or your own will? How do you hear His voice? How do you live each day for Him?
How Can You Use This Verse in Your Writing?
- What kind of nonfiction piece can you write?
- What tips would you offer in a how-to article?
- What story can you tell in a personal experience piece? What takeaway value can you give?
- How can you use this verse to inspire fiction?
- How can you use this verse to inspire poetry?
- Do you know someone who lives out this verse? Can you interview them and write a personality profile on them?
- How can you explain this verse to children? What kind of children’s story can you write? What kind of nonfiction piece can you write for children? For teens?
- What kind of devotion can you write on this verse?
- How can you apply this verse to writing about trusting God, God’s sovereignty, prayer, healing, illness, salvation of loved ones, marriage, parenting, pregnancy, singleness, family relationships, relationship struggles, work, finances, unemployment, current events, fear, discouragement, weakness, courage, hope, forgiveness, anger, anxiety, patience, grief, persecution, trials, etc.?
- What other issues can you apply this verse to?
Posted on May 24, 2017, in abortion, adoption, anger, anxiety, Bible, children, courage, current events, emotional health, faithfulness, family relationships, fiction, finances, forgiveness, grief, health, illness, infidelity, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, interview, joy, kindness, love, marriage, new baby, news, nonfiction, parenting, patience, poetry, prayer, pregnancy, relationships, romance, salvation, school, singleness, thankfulness, wisdom, witnessing, work, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, courage, creativity, current events, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction ideas, forgiveness, grief, health issues, how-to articles, inspiration, marriage, marriage issues, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, politics, prayer, salvation, work, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.