Seeds of Truth: Psalm 60:12
With God’s help we will do mighty things…
Psalm 60:12, NLT
What help do you need from God? How do you learn to rely on God to take care of your needs? How do you put your faith in God to take care of you? What miracles have your seen in your life? How has God helped you to do mighty things? How do you trust Him to do mighty things through you? How does He help you when you feel insignificant? How do you learn to live in His power?
How Can You Use This Verse in Your Writing?
- What kind of nonfiction piece can you write?
- What tips would you offer in a how-to article?
- What story can you tell in a personal experience piece? What takeaway value can you give?
- How can you use this verse to inspire fiction?
- How can you use this verse to inspire poetry?
- Do you know someone who lives out this verse? Can you interview them and write a personality profile on them?
- How can you explain this verse to children? What kind of children’s story can you write? What kind of nonfiction piece can you write for children? For teens?
- What kind of devotion can you write on this verse?
- How can you apply this verse to writing about marriage, parenting, singleness, infertility, unplanned pregnancies, abortion, adoption, relationship struggles, aging parents, death of a loved one, work, unemployment, trusting God, God’s sovereignty, fear, discouragement, weakness, courage, hope, forgiveness, health issues, anger, anxiety, patience, grief, finances, prayer, persecution, salvation of loved ones, trials, etc.?
Posted on May 3, 2017, in abortion, adoption, anger, anxiety, Bible, biography, children, courage, current events, economy, emotional health, faithfulness, family relationships, fiction, finances, forgiveness, grief, health, history, humor, illness, infidelity, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, interview, marriage, memoirs, mystery, news, nonfiction, parenting, plays, poetry, prayer, pregnancy, relationships, romance, salvation, science fiction, screenplays, seniors, singleness, thriller, work, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, forgiveness, grief, health issues, how-to articles, inspiration, interviewing, marriage, marriage issues, nonfiction, parenting, persecuted church, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, prayer, salvation, work, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.