Seeds of Truth: Isaiah 41:10
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged,
for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
Isaiah 41:10, NLT
What makes you afraid? How do you turn your fear over to the Lord? How does that help you to not be afraid? What makes you feel discouraged? How do you turn away from discouragement and focus on God? How does that help you to not be discouraged? How does God strengthen you? How does He help you when you feel weak? How does God hold you up? How do you learn to trust God? How can you live a victorious life, even when you feel weak?
How Can You Use This Verse in Your Writing?
- What kind of nonfiction piece can you write?
- What tips would you offer in a how-to article? What tips can you offer?
- What story can you tell in a personal experience piece? What takeaway value can you give?
- How can you use this verse to inspire fiction?
- How can you use this verse to inspire poetry?
- Do you know someone who lives out this verse? Can you interview them and write a personality profile on them?
- How can you explain this verse to children? What kind of children’s story can you write? What kind of nonfiction piece can you write for children? For teens?
- What kind of devotion can you write on this verse?
- How can you apply this verse to writing about marriage, parenting, singleness, infertility, unplanned pregnancies, abortion, adoption, relationship struggles, work, unemployment, trusting God, God’s sovereignty, fear, discouragement, weakness, courage, hope, forgiveness, health issues, politics, anger, anxiety, patience, grief, finances, prayer, persecution, salvation of loved ones, trials, etc.?
Posted on August 31, 2016, in abortion, adoption, anger, anxiety, Bible, biography, children, courage, current events, emotional health, family relationships, fiction, finances, forgiveness, grief, health, history, humor, illness, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, interview, marriage, memoirs, mystery, new baby, news, nonfiction, parenting, patience, persecution of Christians, plays, poetry, prayer, pregnancy, relationships, romance, salvation, science fiction, screenplays, singleness, thriller, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, courage, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, forgiveness, grief, health issues, how-to articles, infertility, inspiration, interviewing, marriage, marriage issues, nonfiction, parenting, persecuted church, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, politics, prayer, salvation, work, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.