Seeds of Truth: Genesis 18:14
“Is anything too hard for the Lord?”
Genesis 18:14, NLT
What are you facing that’s too hard for you? How can you turn it over to God? What does trust look like? How do you know when God is working in your life? What helps you stop trying to fix it yourself? How do you patiently wait for God to work?
How Can You Use This Verse in Your Writing?
- What kind of nonfiction piece can you write?
- What tips would you offer in a how-to article? What tips can you offer?
- What story can you tell in a personal experience piece? What takeaway value can you give?
- How can you use this verse to inspire fiction?
- How can you use this verse to inspire poetry?
- Do you know someone who lives out this verse? Can you interview them and write a personality profile on them?
- How can you explain this verse to children? What kind of children’s story can you write? What kind of nonfiction piece can you write for children? For teens?
- What kind of devotion can you write on this verse?
- How can you apply this verse to writing about marriage, parenting, singleness, relationship struggles, school, work, trusting God, God’s sovereignty, forgiveness, unplanned pregnancy, new baby, health issues, national disasters, politics, anxiety, patience, grief, finances, prayer, persecution, salvation of loved ones, trials, etc.?
Posted on July 20, 2016, in abortion, anger, anxiety, Bible, biography, children, courage, current events, economy, emotional health, family relationships, fiction, finances, forgiveness, grief, health, history, humor, illness, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, interview, love, marriage, memoirs, mystery, new baby, nonfiction, parenting, patience, plays, poetry, prayer, pregnancy, relationships, romance, salvation, science fiction, screenplays, singleness, terrorism, thriller, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, courage, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, forgiveness, health issues, how-to articles, inspiration, interviewing, marriage, marriage issues, national disasters, nonfiction, parenting, persecuted church, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, politics, prayer, salvation, work, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.