Seeds of Truth: 2 Corinthians 4:8
We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed.
We are perplexed, but not driven to despair.
2 Corinthians 4:8, NLT
What troubles have you faced in your life? How did God keep you from getting crushed? When have you been perplexed? What does that mean to you? How has God kept you from being driven to despair?
How Can You Use This Verse in Your Writing?
- What kind of nonfiction piece can you write?
- What tips would you offer in a how-to article? What tips can you offer?
- What story can you tell in a personal experience piece? What takeaway value can you give?
- How can you use this verse to inspire fiction?
- How can you use this verse to inspire poetry?
- Do you know someone who lives out this verse? Can you interview them and write a personality profile on them?
- How can you explain this verse to children? What kind of children’s story can you write? What kind of nonfiction piece can you write for children? For teens?
- What kind of devotion can you write on this verse?
- How can you apply this verse to writing about marriage, parenting, singleness, relationships, school, career, work, trusting God, God’s sovereignty, health issues, anxiety, finances, prayer, persecution, trials, etc.?