Seeds of Truth: Psalm 60:12
With God’s help we will do mighty things…
Psalm 60:12, NLT
How do you depend of God? What helps you rely on Him instead of yourself? How did you learn to trust Him? How has He used you to do mighty things? What is your definition of “mighty things”?
How can you use this verse in your writing:
- What kind of nonfiction piece can you write?
- What tips would you offer in a how-to article?
- What story can you tell in a personal experience piece? What take-away value can you give?
- How can you use this verse to inspire fiction?
- How can you use this verse to inspire poetry?
- Do you know someone who lives out this verse? Can you interview them and write a personality profile on the?
- How can you explain this verse to children?
- What kind of devotion can you write on this verse?
- How can you apply this verse to writing about marriage, parenting, singleness, relationships, work, sharing your faith, illness, character, serving God, finances, prayer, etc.?
Posted on April 27, 2016, in abortion, anxiety, Bible, children, courage, emotional health, family relationships, fiction, finances, forgiveness, health, illness, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, prayer, relationships, salvation, science fiction, screenplays, singleness, thankfulness, thriller, witnessing, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, forgiveness, health issues, how-to articles, inspiration, marriage, marriage issues, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, prayer, salvation, salvation story, work, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.