Seeds of Truth: Psalm 37:34
Put your hope in the Lord. Travel steadily along his path.
Psalm 37:34, NLT
How do you put your hope in the Lord? What does it mean to you to travel steadily along His path? How can you use this verse in your writing?
- Write a devotion based on this verse. What anecdote would you use?
- Let this verse inspire poetry or fiction. Try a thriller or mystery.
- Write a how-to and offer practical tips on living out this verse.
- Interview someone who lives out this verse and write a personality profile on them.
- Write a personal experience on this verse. Be sure to tell a story.
- Write an article or story that helps kids understand this verse.
- How can you relate this verse to marriage, parenting or singleness?
Posted on September 30, 2015, in Bible, emotional health, family relationships, fiction, health, humor, illness, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, interview, marriage, mystery, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, prayer, relationships, science fiction, screenplays, singleness, thriller, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged Bible, children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, health issues, how-to articles, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, interviewing, marriage, marriage issues, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.