Seeds of Truth: Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1, NIV
How is God a refuge to you? How does He give you strength? How is He an ever-present help in trouble for you?
What can you write that features this verse?
- How can you use this verse in a devotion? What anecdote can you use to illustrate your point?
- What personal experience can you use with the verse? What take-away value can you offer at the end of the personal experience article?
- How does this verse inspire your poetry?
- How would you explain this verse to children, using a story?
- How does this verse inspire fiction, either a short story or a novel?
- What kind of mystery can you write, based on this verse?
- How can you use this verse in writing about health issues?
- How can you use this verse in writing about a job loss?
- How can you use this verse in writing about relational issues? Marriage struggles? Dealing with a wayward child?
- How does this verse inspire courage? Trust? Peace?
- How can this verse impact your prayer life?
- Who can you interview and feature in a personality profile? How do they live out this verse?
Posted on September 9, 2015, in Bible, courage, emotional health, family relationships, fiction, health, illness, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, marriage, mystery, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, prayer, relationships, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, courage, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, health issues, how-to articles, inspiration, marriage, marriage issues, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, prayer, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.