Seeds of Truth: Ephesians 6:10
Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
Ephesians 6:10, NLT
This is a powerful verse that tells us to get our strength from the Lord. It encourages us when we’re weak and when we face overwhelming obstacles. He has the mighty power. It’s a power that we lack. Therefore, be strong in His power.
How can you use this verse in your writing?
- How have you seen this verse at work in your life? Tell your story in a personal experience article.
- What tips can you offer to help your readers know how to be strong in the Lord? Write a how-to article.
- What poetry can you write that’s based on this verse?
- What kind of devotion can you write? What would be your opening anecdote?
- How can you use this verse as a theme for fiction?
- How can you explain this verse to children through articles and stories?
- Who lives out this verse? Write a personality profile on them.
- How does this verse impact your marriage?
- How does it impact your parenting?
- How does it affect the way you deal with difficult people?
- How do you use this verse at work?
- How does this verse affect the way you make decisions?
- How does this verse help you live out courage? What about when you feel afraid? What about when you feel anxious?
- How does this verse help you face illness?
- How does it affect the way you pray?
Posted on February 4, 2015, in anxiety, courage, emotional health, fiction, health, illness, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, marriage, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, courage, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, health issues, how-to articles, inspiration, marriage, marriage issues, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, prayer, work, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.