Seeds of Truth: Philippians 4:13
For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13, NLT
This is my life verse. So, it has special meaning to me. It reminds me that God gives me the strength I need, when I need it. I pray this verse when I’m afraid. I draw my courage from it.
How can you use this verse in your writing?
- What kind of devotion can you write? What story would you use as an opening anecdote?
- Do you have a personal experience with this verse? Write a personal experience piece and tell your story.
- What tips and insights can you offer your readers in a how-to piece?
- How can you use this verse in fiction?
- How can you use this verse in poetry?
- How does this verse impact your marriage?
- How has it helped you in parenting?
- How can you explain this verse to children through articles and stories?
- Is there someone who lives out this verse who you can interview? Can you do a personality profile on them?
- How does this verse help you face your fears?
- How does it help you attempt something you’ve never done before?
- How does it help you in your work?
- How does it empower you in relationships?
- How does it help you do something difficult?
Posted on January 28, 2015, in Bible, courage, fiction, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, marriage, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, prayer, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, fiction, fiction ideas, how-to articles, inspiration, interviewing, marriage, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, prayer, work, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.