Seeds of Truth – Proverbs 3:26
…for the Lord will be your confidence…
Proverbs 3:26, NIV
How is the Lord your confidence? How does He give you the confidence to step out and take risks? How does He help you overcome fear? How does this verse impact your life?
How can you use this verse in your writing?
- How can you use it in a devotion? What anecdote would you use?
- What tips and insights can you share in a how-to article?
- Do you know of someone who lives confidently in the Lord? What kind of personality profile can you write about them?
- What story can you tell as the basis for a personal experience article?
- What kind of marriage article can you write based on this verse? What kind of parenting article can you write based on this verse?
- What can you write for singles?
- What can you write about finances?
- What can you write about relationships?
- What can you write about God’s will?
- What can you write about work? Talents? Passions?
- What can you write about courage?
- What can you write about prayer? Spiritual gifts? Serving God?
- What can you write about living in an uncertain world?
- How can you use this verse in your poetry?
- How would you explain this verse to children through an article or a story?
- How can you use this verse in fiction?
Posted on January 14, 2015, in Bible, courage, current events, economy, emotional health, family relationships, fiction, finances, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, interview, marriage, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, prayer, singleness, terrorism, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, courage, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, how-to articles, inspiration, interviewing, marriage, marriage issues, nonfiction, parenting, persecuted church, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, prayer, spiritual gifts, work, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.