Seeds of Truth – Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12, NIV
How can you live out this verse? What does it mean to be “joyful in hope”? How do you remain “patient in affliction”? How do you stay “faithful in prayer”? What afflictions have you faced? How did God give you the patience to endure? Where do you place your hope? How does it fill you with joy? How do you maintain a faithful prayer life?
How can you use this verse in your writing?
- What personal stories can you tell that focus on this verse? What takeaway value can you give your readers?
- What tips and insights can you offer through a how-to article?
- What kind of devotion can you write for this verse?
- How can this verse inspire your fiction?
- How can this verse inspire your poetry?
- Who lives out this verse? Can you do a personality profile on them that focuses on this verse?
- How can you explain this verse to children through fiction and nonfiction?
- How does this verse impact your relationship with God?
- How does this verse impact your marriage?
- How does this verse impact your parenting?
- How does this verse impact the way you live out your singleness?
- How does this verse impact your work?
- How does this verse impact the way you serve others?
Posted on January 15, 2014, in Bible, family relationships, fiction, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, interview, marriage, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, prayer, singleness, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged affliction, children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, faithful prayer, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, how-to articles, inspiration, marriage, marriage issues, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, prayer, work, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.