Seeds of Truth – Psalm 25:4-5
Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in your all day long.
Psalm 25:4-5, NIV (1984)
How does God show you His ways? How does He teach you His paths? How does He guide you in His truth and teach you? What has He taught you? How has it help you grow in your faith? How do you place your hope in Him all day long?
What has God taught you about marriage? What has God taught you about parenting? What has God taught you about relationships with others? About serving Him?
How can you use this verse in your writing?
What personal stories can you tell? What takeaway value can you give your readers?
- What insights and tips can you offer in a how-to article?
- How can you explain this verse in a devotion? What anecdote can you use?
- How can this verse inspire your poetry?
- How can you use this verse in fiction?
- Is there someone who lives out this verse or who has a story to tell? Can you interview them?
- How can you explain this verse to children through a story or article?
Posted on November 27, 2013, in Bible, family relationships, fiction, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, marriage, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, Psalms, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, how-to articles, inspiration, marriage, marriage issues, meditations/devotionals, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.