Seeds of Truth – Romans 12:10
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love.
Honor one another above yourselves.
Romans 12:10, NIV (1984)
How can you be devoted to others? How do you honor others above yourself? How do you do this without ignoring your legitimate needs? How do you deal with selfishness in your life? How can you love others the way Christ loves you?
How can you use this verse in your writing?
- What stories can you tell in a personal experience piece? What takeaway value can you give your readers?
- What insights or tips can you offer in a how-to article?
- How can you apply this verse to writing about marriage? How can you apply this verse to writing about parenting? How can you apply this verse to writing about singleness?
- What anecdotes can you share in a devotion about this verse?
- How can you use this verse to inspire your poetry?
- How can you use this verse to inspire your fiction? Is there a character you can create who lives out this verse? What about a character who struggles with this verse?
- Who lives out this verse that you can interview? Can you write a personality profile on them?
- How can you explain this verse to children through a story or an article?
Posted on November 20, 2013, in Bible, family relationships, fiction, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, marriage, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, singleness, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, how-to articles, inspiration, interviewing, marriage, marriage issues, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, singleness, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.