Seeds of Truth – Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left,
your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,
“This is the way; walk in it.”
Isaiah 30:21, NIV (1984)
How does God guide you in the way you should go? How do you develop spiritual ears to hear His voice? What has happened when you followed His guidance? What happened when you didn’t?
How can you use this verse:
- What personal stories can you share in a personal experience piece? What takeaway value can you give your readers?
- What tips and insights can you share in a how-to article?
- How can you use this verse as a theme for your fiction? How does it influence your characters?
- How can you use it in your poetry?
- What kind of devotion can you build around this verse?
- Do you know of someone who lives out this verse? Can you write a personality profile of them?
- How can you explain this verse to children through stories and articles?
- How does this verse influence your relationship with God? How does it affect the way you serve Him?
- How does it influence your marriage?
- How does it affect the way you parent?
- How does it change the way you approach your work?
- How does it change your relationships?
Posted on August 28, 2013, in Bible, family relationships, fiction, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, marriage, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, how-to articles, inspiration, marriage, marriage issues, meditations/devotionals, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, work, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.