From the Idea Garden – Pregnancy
I just learned that my niece is pregnant. If you have a pregnancy in your family, look for the writing ideas.
What can you write:
- about the physical changes during pregnancy? Can you share your own story?
- about the development of the baby?
- about health issues during pregnancy?
- about preparing older siblings for the new baby?
- about emotionally preparing for the baby’s arrival?
- about decorating the baby’s room?
- about baby-proofing a house?
- about choosing a wardrobe during pregnancy?
- about how pregnancy affects your relationship with your husband?
- about products and trends?
What other ideas can you come up with surrounding pregnancy?
Posted on August 8, 2013, in family relationships, fiction, health, inspiration, new baby, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, pregnancy, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, health issues, how-to articles, inspiration, marriage issues, meditations/devotionals, new baby, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, pregnancy, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.