Seeds of Truth – Mark 12:30
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul
and with all your mind and with all your strength.”
Mark 12:30, NIV (1984)
How do you love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength? How does it change the way you worship God? How does it change the way you relate to your spouse, parent your children, treat other people, do your work, handle your finances, deal with trials?
How can you use this verse in your writing?
- What stories can you share in a personal experience article? What takeaway value can you give your readers?
- What insights or tips can you offer in a how-to article?
- How can your use this verse in fiction?
- How can you use this verse in poetry?
- What kind of devotion can you build around this verse?
- Do you know someone who lives out this verse? Can you interview them and write a personality profile?
- How can you explain this verse to children? What kind of stories and articles can you write for them?
Posted on August 7, 2013, in Bible, family relationships, fiction, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, marriage, nonfiction, parenting, poetry, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, how-to articles, inspiration, marriage issues, meditations/devotionals, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.