Seeds of Truth – Psalm 37:5
Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:5, NLT
How do you commit everything you do to the Lord? Have you ever held anything back? What happens when you commit everything to the Lord? How does it change your attitude about what you do?
How do you trust God? How has He helped you? What happened when you didn’t trust Him?
How can you use this verse in your writing?
- What story can you share in a personal experience piece? What takeaway value can you give your readers?
- What insights and tips can you offer in a how-to article?
- How can you use this verse in fiction?
- How can you use this verse in a devotion?
- How can you use this verse in poetry?
- Do you know someone who lives out this verse? Can you interview them and do a personality profile on them?
- How can you explain this verse to children?
Posted on July 31, 2013, in Bible, fiction, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, nonfiction, poetry, Psalms, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, fiction, fiction ideas, how-to articles, inspiration, meditations/devotionals, nonfiction, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.