Seeds of Truth – Proverbs 22:4
Humility and the fear of the Lord bring wealth and honor and life.
Proverbs 22:4, NIV
What does this verse mean to you? What is true humility? How do you live out fear of the Lord? How do you expand the meaning of wealth to be more than material possessions? What is honor? How does your relationship with the Lord affect the life you live?
How can you use this verse in your writing?
- What personal experience can you use with this verse? What takeaway value can you give your readers?
- What tips and insights can you offer in a how-to article?
- How can you use this verse as a foundation for fiction?
- How can you use this verse in poetry?
- What kind of devotion can you write?
- Do you know someone who lives out this verse? Can you interview them and write a profile?
- How can you explain this verse to children through an article or a story?
Posted on July 24, 2013, in Bible, fiction, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, nonfiction, poetry, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, fiction, fiction ideas, how-to articles, inspiration, meditations/devotionals, nonfiction, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.