Seeds of Truth – Psalm 103:17-18
But the love of the Lord remains forever with those who fear him.
His salvation extends to the children’s children of those who are faithful
to his covenant, of those who obey his commandments!
Psalm 103:17-18, NLT
How have you seen the love of the Lord remaining with you? How does He show you His love, even during difficult times? What kind of legacy of faith is in your family? How has that legacy carried down from generation to generation? How did your parents live out their faith? How did that guide you to trust the Lord? How are you raising your children in the Lord? How do they see you live out your faith?
- How can you use your story, or your family’s story, in a personal experience piece? What takeaway value can you give your readers?
- What insights and tips can you share in a how-to article?
- How can you use this verse in a devotion? What anecdote will you use?
- How can you use this verse in fiction?
- How can you use this verse in poetry?
- Who lives out this verse? How can you feature them in a personality profile?
- How can you use this verse in writing for children?
Posted on July 3, 2013, in Bible, family relationships, fiction, inspiration, inspiring Bible verses, nonfiction, parenting, Psalms, salvation, writer's life, writing, writing ideas, writing prompt and tagged children's stories, creativity, devotions, encouragement for writers, family, family relationships, fiction, fiction ideas, how-to articles, inspiration, nonfiction, parenting, personal experience pieces, personality profile, poetry, salvation, writing, writing for children, writing ideas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.